Important Information about payment for an accepted manuscript:
There is no charges/fees for submitting and processing of a article/manuscript to our IJMSNR online journal. Authors can submit their article at any time period. Online submission is always open only.
Our IJMSNR journal is charging for the Article Publication Cost (APC) of manuscript from the concern authors. Authors must pay the publication fee only if their article is accepted for publication by our journal. This charge is per manuscript per submission. If any author (he/she) doesn’t like to pay for their article, then he/she can withdraw his/her article as soon as possible.
Any doubts/clarifications kindly contact: Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org / AssociateEditor@ijmsnr.com
Details of the Article Processing Charges:
Article Submission Cost (ASC): NIL. ie., Our IJMSNR journal does not charge the authors or authors’ institutions for the submission of manuscripts.
Article Processing Cost (APC): NIL. ie., Our IJMSNR journal does not charge the authors or authors’ institutions for the process of their manuscripts.
Note: Our IJMSNR journal has to charge only the publication cost for the purpose of website maintenance, plagiarism check, indexing and abstracting with renowned databases and etc.
Article Publication Cost (APC) are as follows:
||SAARC# /Low Income Countries* (Refer the list of World Bank Classification)
|Other countries of the World
|Commentary/Short Communication/Research Correspondence
|Letter to the Editor (from researchers)
|Letter to Editor in response to articles published in IJMSNR (From Editorials and Commentaries)
|Invited Articles from the professionals/Researchers/Health Professionals**
#Other SAARC Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
*Low Income Countries: http://data.worldbank.org/country
**Invited articles from the professionals/Researchers are exempted from any of these publication fees.
- Due to currency fluctuation and other Govt. of India norms and Global policy the publication charges have been revised.
- Authors will not pay the additional charge of 18% GST (fixed and revised as per Govt. of India Norms then and there)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) would be payable by the foreign authors (other than Indian authors) as per their respective country’s norms (rules and conditions).
How to pay publication and its processing charges: (After GST registration)
Authors will receive information about payment of publication fees at the time of acceptance of article. Publication fee has to be paid only if your article gets accepted for publishing. Below are the options for payment of publication charges:
Payment of publication charge by the authors from India:
- Payment by credit card, debit card or net banking through PayUMoney.
- Payment by your net banking a/c (NEFT) to the account given in acceptance letter
Payment of publication charge by the Authors from other countries:
- Payment by Credit Card or Debit Card through PayPal (Author will receive invoice through PayPal)
- Payment through wire transfer