Check the list at the time of submitting your article through online:
- Title Page (with the author’s name and their affiliations, designation, communication address, country, email id, contact number)
- Abstract (with Key Words) – 250 words
- Article page without authors names
- Figures with legends (1200 dpi High-Quality Diagrams) – Maximum 2
- Tables with legends (In word form) – Maximum 2
- Cover Letter
- Copyright Form
Submit your manuscript as three parts: (1). Title Page (title of the study, running title, authors names, affiliations, full address, country, email id and contact cell phone number); (2). Article/Manuscript Page without authors’ details; (3). Abstract, Figures with legends, tables with legends, cover letter, copy right form, and copy of the ethical clearance certificate (if applicable).
Create your ORCID number using your Gmail and fill it in the copyright form.
If you will meet any problem or doubt at the time of your submission kindly contact at: Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org